…Back to the Basics!
One of the cornerstones of Quick-Fit-Diet lies in the efficient constellation of the training units, so in the first place we will concentrage on compound basic exercises. Advantages are:
- we will only train as long as need and as short as possible
- –> efficent time management
- When training big parts of our body (back or chest) with heavy weights, we will stimulate the muscle growth to a maximum
- –> more muscles –> higher calorie utilisation (even after 72 hours!)
- we are preparing the body for a perfect nutrition utilising afterwards
Each training is based on your individual requirements. It doesn’t matter where we start, as long as we have a progressive increase.